Coffman Retirement Group is an independent financial firm looking to hire an administrative assistant to join our team in Huntsville, AL. Coffman Retirement Group is an independent financial firm that assists individuals within the community with planning for retirement. We provide educational workshops on a variety of topics to help educate those who are retired or preparing to retire. The primary role of the administrative assistant is to support the CEO and the marketing efforts of the company. Our ideal candidate is outgoing with the ability to stay organized and handle multiple job functions.
Summary of Essential Job Functions (included but not limited to):
• Support the CEOs to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished.
• Schedule appointments, manage calendar and assist with client services work
• Assist with preparing for client meetings and greeting clients as they come through the door
• Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgement and initiative.
• Coordinates all educational events including the logistics, schedule, and budget
• Attending the event to ensure the success of each event and schedule appointments
• Tracks the outcome of our seminar initiatives and follow-ups with all individuals who attend events
• Acts as a liaison between our clients and vendors for printing and mailing invitations and identifies opportunities for new vendor relationships, mailing concepts and pricing structures.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field OR 3 – 5 years of related experience
• Strong knowledge Microsoft office
• Willing to work flexible hours including some nights and Sundays
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Financial and insurance industry experience is a plus
• Salesforce experience is also a plus
What you’ll get:
• Base Salary with bonus potential
• Paid time off
• Recognition for hard work & exemplary performance